Teeth whitening is becoming more and more popular as men and women seek to have a celebrity smile, but here are a few benefits to having whiter teeth:
- First impressions – we all make instant decisions based on first impressions, and having the confidence to smile naturally can really help to boost a person’s likeability factor. Subconsciously we are more likely to warm to a person who has a friendly face and an easy going smile. Having whiter teeth can give an individual the confidence to feel comfortably greeting new people with a smile.
- Looking more youthful – we associate white teeth with youth, as the older we get, the more our teeth have been exposed to foods and drinks which can stain our teeth. Smoking can also yellow the teeth which can cause a person to look older than they actually are. Teeth which have been whitened can therefore help a person to appear younger than they may be.
- Camera ready – lots of couples who are due to be married may try teeth whitening in order to help them to look their very best on their big day. Whatever the special occasion, making the teeth a few shades whiter can help a person to feel camera ready.
- Improves oral health – once a person has spent time and money to have their teeth whitened, they are more likely to take better care of their teeth in order to keep them looking good. Regular brushing, flossing and trips to the hygienist will not only help to keep the teeth looking good, but will also improve overall oral health too.
- Improve self-confidence – many people find that their self-esteem is lifted if they feel confident with their physical appearance, and this includes having whiter teeth.
- Release natural endorphins – when we smile our body naturally produces endorphins, which are the ‘feel good’ hormones which make us feel happy. Having clean looking white teeth can encourage a person to smile more regularly therefore helping to release those fantastic endorphins.
- A surgery-free procedure – teeth whitening can be carried out in a lunch hour, which means there is no down time. Sessions can be carried out regularly so that the whiteness can be developed gradually.
- Affordable – teeth whitening is an affordable procedure which can produce almost immediate results. If a person is unhappy with the way their teeth look, teeth whitening is perhaps the first option they will try.
- Genuine smiles – most people can spot a phoney smile a mile off – but having white teeth means that smiles will probably come more naturally and will therefore look genuine.
- Job prospects – knowing that their teeth are white will often give a person the ability to speak with confidence. This can be crucial is circumstances such as a job interview, where the individual will have a short period of time to explain to the interviewing panel as to why they are the best candidate for the job.
Teeth whitening is a simple procedure which has so many benefits – to find out more about our teeth whitening services feel free to visit our website.