Do you lack confidence when it comes to having your photograph taken? Are you are unhappy with your smile? If so, why not consider a smile makeover? You can improve the colour, shape or length of your teeth or alter the appearance of your gums or lips to give your overall smile a more appealing look.
There are many treatments available that can help you achieve the beautiful smile and give you the necessary confidence in your everyday life.
If your teeth are not as straight as you might wish and this is affecting your confidence, then Invisalign is a treatment that can be considered. Invisalign takes a modern approach to straightening teeth, using a custom made series of aligners created for you and you only. The aligner trays are made of smooth, comfortable and virtually invisible plastic that you simply wear over your teeth.
Many people will simply have their teeth whitened or maybe undergo subtle lip enhancement or veneers to help enhance their smile. Whatever your choice, you should make sure that you are comfortable with the options and ultimately, your choice of treatment, before going ahead with it.
10 questions you should ask your dentist before deciding on treatment
1. How much experience does your dentist have?
2. What level of education does the dentist have?
3. What technology and material does the dentist use?
4. Are there any reviews to look at?
5. Can your dentist deal with possible complications during and after treatments?
6. Make sure your dentist shows you before and after cases
7. Has he or she undertaken similar work to what you want done?
8. Ask for a clear and transparent treatment plan and quotation
9. Make sure your dentist has membership of a reputable organisation
10. Does your dentist use smile simulation programmes?
Estetica is a dental practice in Chertsey, Surrey that concentrates on providing its clients and potential clients with ‘the right treatment, at the right price’. Dr Sina Salimi, owner of Estetica said; “I have created a one-stop clinic where patients can receive ground breaking treatments with the latest technology. Estetica is a well-established practice that specialises in facial rejuvenation, dental surgery and smile enhancement."
“With a highly experienced team of clinicians using the latest equipment and treatments sourced from around the world, our aim is to provide the highest quality service at an affordable price. If you wish to enhance your smile, why not call us or contact us through the website or social media and we will do our best to answer your request.”
If you have any experience of smile enhancement or any concerns over the treatments mentioned, why not take a look at our website.