Its Hard to Believe , people have been bleaching their teeth for more than one hundred years says dentist in weybridge . The results, however, have not met peoples expectations. With today’s technology, laser teeth whitening through the use of the Argon Laser is the quickest and most dramatic way to brighten your smile if porcelain laminates are not an option.
All tooth whitening procedures use hydrogen peroxide or carbamide peroxide to bleach out stains on your tooth enamel, but this is where the similarity ends when comparing standard bleaching procedures such as whitening performed with a light cure to laser whitening. Laser whitening is superior to all other whitening techniques since
- laser whitening products contain the highest concentration of peroxide
- the laser provides the highest light intensity available
- the procedure is done in the surgery at chairside
… thus allowing us to concentrate in those areas of your mouth where the type and location of discoloration is worse. Laser technology allows us to whiten your teeth with amazing results in just one hour!
Whitening techniques will vary with every individual depending on:
- the type of stain on your teeth
- where the stain is located
- the amount of time the whitening gel is used
- the peroxide concentration in the whitening gel
- the intensity of the light activating the whitening gel
Cosmetic enhancement of your teeth can be as easy as one convenient in-surgery laser teeth whitening appointment which can erase ugly stains and replace discolorations with a brighter, whiter smile. For laser teeth whitening in Weybridge, call our surgery today for a free consultation, www.esteticaa.co.uk 01932 570099.